The MC3300xR Series is our newest light-weight, rugged Android-based integrated RFID handheld reader designed for keypad and touch based applications. The MC3330xR and MC3390xR models serve diverse use cases and business needs by offering advanced data capture options like standard and long-range RFID reading and both standard and long-range barcode scanning, as well as a large display that provides more space to view business critical data.
Features & Benefits:
- Extraordinary RFID performance — flexible, fast, and accurate
- Integrated enterprise-class 1D/2D barcode scanning
- More rugged and ready for all-day business
- The perfect combination: large touchscreen and keypad
- ultra-powerful 2.2 GHz octa-core processor
- Power full shifts with the class-leading 7000mAh battery
What is included?
- Zebra MC3330xR handheld RFID reader
- Battery pack
- User manual and quick start guide
What is the warranty for the Zebra MC3330xR reader?
The Zebra MC3330xR reader comes with a standard one-year warranty.
What wireless communication protocols are supported by the Zebra MC3330xR Reader?
The Zebra MC3330xR Reader supports IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/r/k/v2/w/mc2;
Wi-Fi™ certified; IPv4, IPv6, 2x2 MU-MIMO, Class 2, Bluetooth v5.0 with BR/EDR and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
What is the ruggedness rating of the Zebra MC3330xR Reader?
The Zebra MC3330xR Reader has an IP54 rating for protection against dust and water and can withstand Multiple 5 ft./1.5 m drops to concrete over the entire operating temperature range.
What is the operating system of the Zebra MC3330xR Reader?
The Zebra MC3330xR Reader runs on the Android 11 operating system and is Upgradeable to Android 14.